1. Delivery will be confirmed at time of order but will usually
be about 3 to 4 weeks.
2. Prices quoted on website are for guidance and project estimation
purposes. Actual prices might vary depending on any special fixing requirements and we recommend that each order is discussed with our Head Office Technical Support Personnel prior to confirming.
3. Security Shutters, Grilles and Screens usually prove to be very
effective deterrents and barriers to Intruders. Potential Intruders normally seek easier prey elsewhere because they know how difficult and time consuming it would be to break in. Any physical security barrier cannot however totally eliminate the risk that a determined Intruder equipped with the right tools or cutting equipment and having sufficient undisturbed attack time will not eventually be able to force entry.
Physical Security Products work optimally when installed with a well designed Intruder Alarm System which can sound alarms and summon assistance at the earliest moment when a property is attacked and preferably before the intruder has been able to force entry to the property.
4. Orders will only be classed as accepted when the order is confirmed by us in writing.
5. Any planning permission if required is the customer's responsibility.
6. Our Security Systems are made to measure to suit each opening
being protected. Once made they are not easily modified so careful measuring is very important in order to avoid the buyer incurring modification or remanufacture costs. Please read our notes on the website concerning measuring very carefully and seek guidance from our Technical Support Team in case of any queries.
7. Normal terms for DIY Security System sales is full payment with
8. All products supplied remain the property of Access & Security
Systems Ltd until paid for in full.